COMING VERY SOON!
A small, walk-behind tractor with several attachments for soil health, nutrient management, and wildlife projects. Use in small-to-medium sized spaces like high tunnels, gardens, and small fields!
Equipment is transported in an enclosed cargo trailer that you can tow with a pickup truck.
BCS Model 749
- 13 hp
- Electric Start
- 15x12x22″ wheels
- Spreader for lime, ash, fine compost
- Power harrow, for seed bed prep without deep tillage
- Drop seeder- works great with the power harrow
- Subsoil shank, for breaking up deep compaction
- Roller crimper, for terminating cover crops
- Flail mower, for terminating cover crops, creating mulch
- Sickle bar mower, general use mower for wildlife habitat and more
Sickle bar mower demonstration
Power Harrow Use
And how to maneuver in tight spaces