We are no longer accepting new orders for Spring 2021, but…
If you didn’t get an order in, you can shop the leftover plants and a few extras that weren’t in our catalog at the pick up day on Saturday, May 1st, 9am to noon, at the Rochester Fairgrounds. We will accept cash, check, credit/debit or PayPal.
We can’t guarantee what we will have in stock, but we anticipate having:
- Heirloom fruit and veggie seed packets
- Milkweed seeds and beneficial insect seed mix
- Habitat Packs – Wetland, and Bird & Butterfly
- Shallots, Strawberries, Grapes
- Fruit Trees: A few pear, peach and apple
- Trees: Black Walnut, Chinqapin Oak, Black Willow
- Shrubs: Ninebark, Highbush Cranberry, Silky dogwood
- Flower Bulbs: Dwarf crested iris, Mayapple, Stella D’Oro Daylily, Blue King Iris
- Potted Perennial Flowers: A selection from a local nursery, TBD. Please send along any requests!
We were pleasantly surprised by the large number of orders we received this year. We ran out of several items and we apologize if you weren’t able to order what you wanted. We will plan to have more in stock next year, and we always take requests for items you’d like to see. Let us know by this fall if there are any particular plants you’d like us to have in stock next year.
How it Works
- We strive to make high quality plants with conservation benefits available at a low cost. They may be smaller than what you would typically find in a retail nursery, but we try to source quality plants with a high likelihood of survival.
- Order by March 26th, either online or by mail. We may run out of certain items before the deadline; the online store will have updated inventory, or you can call and ask.
- Pick up your items at the Rochester Fairgrounds, 72 Lafayette Street, Rochester NH on May 1st, 9am to noon, or Monday May 3rd, 3pm to 5:30pm, or by special appointment.
- There will be extra plants for sale at the pick up day, including potted perennial flowers that aren’t available to pre-order.
264 County Farm Road, Dover NH 03820
Print/view the catalog here: Catalog and Order Form