Sorry, we can no longer accept new orders for the 2020 Plant Sale. Sign up for our mailing list to be notified when the 2021 sale starts.
It’s time for the annual spring plant sale! Orders are due
March 27th April 8th!. There are two options for ordering: by mail or online. Contact us if you have any questions!
(603) 749-3037 firstname.lastname@example.org 264 County Farm Road, Dover NH 03820
Pick- Up Day
If you placed an order, you should receive an email and letter with detailed pick up instructions. You can pick up your order on Saturday, May 2nd, 9am to 2pm, at the Rochester Fairgrounds. Or, Monday, May 4th, 2pm to 6pm at the same place.
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 and the stay-at-home order, we will not have walk-in sales on pick-up day. If you didn’t get to place an order, we apologize and we hope you will keep us in mind for next year!
Option 1: Order By Mail
Download and print the catalog and order form (or ask us to mail you one). Send in your order form with a check or money order. We’ll email or mail you a receipt and pick-up instructions.
Option 2: Order Online
Our web store is closed until next year.
Are we out of anything?
- We are all out of Bloodroot bulbs,
- Dutchman’s Breeches bulbs,
- Arrow leaf ginger bulbs,
- Sugar maples,
- Managing Alternative Pollinators (book),
- Rain Barrels,
- And Macoun Apple Trees have been replaced by Honeycrisp due to a rabbit incident
I’m looking for something that isn’t in the catalog
- For small bareroot trees and shrubs, including Christmas trees and natives, check out the New Hampshire State Tree Nursery https://www.nh.gov/nhnursery/
- For heirloom apple trees, and other fruit trees, try Fedco in Maine https://www.fedcoseeds.com/trees/
- For lawn and garden seed mixes, we recommend American Meadows https://www.americanmeadows.com/
- Let us know what else we can help you find!
Volunteering is canceled this year, stay home and stay healthy!
If you enjoy working with plants and meeting other plant-lovers, you might be interested in helping us out with the plant sale! You’ll receive a coupon for free plants. Volunteers help us to accomplish our very simple goal of providing low-cost, high quality, plants year after year as a service to Strafford County residents. Thank you.