Please join us for a hands-on workshop on improving hayfields and pastures! We will discuss challenges and solutions to common hayfield and pasture issues, demonstrate the use of specialty equipment, and more.
Date, Time and Place:
April 22nd, 2016, from 2pm-4pm, at the Clarke Farm, 134 Camp Lee Road, Epping NH.
- Strategies for hayfield and pasture rejuvenation
- Equipment that can be used to improve hayfields and pastures (including demonstrations)
- Weed Management
- Using the Yeoman’s Plow – The Keyline Strategy,
- RCPP – Financial Assistance for soil health and nutrient management practices
- Farmer Questions and Discussion
- Daimon Meeh, Food & Agriculture Field Specialist, UNH Cooperative Extension
- Dorn Cox, PhD, Local Farmer, GreenStart, NHACD, SCCD
- NRCS and Rockingham/Strafford County District Staff
NH Pesticide Credits: 1
Light refreshments provided.
Free! Please Register:
RSVP to the Strafford County Conservation District –
email@example.com or 603-749-3037